Joe comes to Blue Sky with a diverse background including founder of multiple tech startups ranging from Muni-WIFI and RFID to sales automation and inventory control software development. In between startups he also worked in corporate sales and management in the datacenter and distribution industries.
From Start-Ups to Investment Banking
Since exiting the data center world 2015, I moved into Private Equity and Investment Banking. In the last 8 years have been able to combine my experiences into driving engagement between CEOs and investors in multiple industries. These interactions have created growth capital and M&A transactions for companies of all sizes ($1m-100m+ in revenue).
Industry expertise: B2B SaaS, Technology, Manufacturing, Industrials, Telecom, Food and Beverage, and Business Services.
What’s most important for you to know about me and my goals for you:
• No assholes (clients or investor partners)
• Market based – Market determined valuations ( no assumptions or guess work)
• Market based plans/milestones to reach higher valuations
• No long term lock up contracts
• Reduced commissions charged on self-sourced capital
• Seek the least expensive capital that aligns best with your capital requirements
• Founder Team Equity Retention is our top priority
• Want to be with you from sun rise to sun set in your business life – not just a single transaction
• Bring in only highly targeted investors to your cap raise or M&A – no broadcast email solicitation
My foundational pillars: Hustle, Transparency, Honesty, and more Hustle.
Joe Milam is a Registered Representative of Finalis Securities LLC Member FINRA/SIPC.
Areas of Speciality
Capital Raises, Lifecycle Operations, Buy and Sell Side M&A Advisory